Sunday 7 May 2017

Life Hacker

Photos: Nigerian Corper Meets His Wife And Buys A Car At His Primary Place Of Assignment In Plateau State



According to this Nigerian instagram user jbossdayo has has just been bombarded by the blessings of God the Plateau State corps member says, he not only just Passed out from services he on met his future wife in the state and shows his brand new car
He posted the above photo with this caption;
Started with nothing and now am ending with everything #NewWhipAlert #PlateauWife πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― IT can only be God.
This one was captioned;
What more can I say than Thanks to Almighty GodπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»…… Congrats to me and it’s my turn to start posting πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Thanks G @larrybosma0055 #ExCorper @naijacorpers


This:
Real men don’t fight, they are fought for. Came across this men and really cleared way for me. #GodsSon #PeoplesMen #NoGoSlow #ExpressDealsπŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ’―#MoneyMindedπŸ’ΈπŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’·
This:
Short of words, caption…… All am doing is running after satisfying my God, parents, siblings and more so some persons like @baddosneh
This:
Hey! Meet my thick friend Nancy😊. Don’t ask me why did I chose something bigger than πŸ˜‰… I love been big and big things😝. Irrespective of size and Height πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ we serve our fathers land.
This;
#BeachVibes with dem baes…. Silently hustling, catching fun loudlyπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―
millionaire__rideI’m silent, this photo is tremendous. No words.

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :