Wednesday 17 May 2017

Life Hacker

You Wont Believe What This Girl Did To Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage



According to NAN a girl who was identified as Khadija is suing her father for delaying and stopping a man who was willing to marry her,.
She said, “The man I want to marry has made several attempts to meet my father to discuss the wedding plan, but he always avoided him.
“The only reason he gave me was that the man I want to marry is not Fulani, which is not satisfactory to me.”

She pleaded with the court to order her father to allow her to get married to the suitor, whose name she gave as Abdulhamidu.


The respondent, Bassa, told the court that the allegations of his daughter were true.
He said, “I have always avoided Abdulhamidu because I am against his choice as a suitor.
“I have warned my daughter that marriage is not a child’s play. How can she get married to a man whose root and origin are not known to us?”

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :