Monday 15 May 2017

Life Hacker

“Yahoo Boys Are Using My B00bs To Deceive People” – Roman Goddess Cries out



Popular Instagram celeb and best friend to Cossy Orjiakor, has revealed she is not happy at the moment after she discovered that some scammers are defrauding people online with her s*xy pictures.
Posting several screenshots of the fake accounts on her Instagram page, she warned her followers not to have interactions with them. In one of the posts, she wrote;
“I don’t have a Facebook account.”
Responding to a fan, Roman Goddess said;
“Many of these scammers are taking advantage of my big b00bs and sexy curves to defraud people. I am only on Instagram and my followers know my real account.”

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :