Sunday 23 April 2017

Life Hacker

#BBNaija: Boyfriend of Controversial Housemate, Gifty Finally Comes Clean on Romance



Mr 2kay has finally admitted he is seeing the light-skinned Gifty following the pressure of social media rumours and gossips.
In a new interview with Punch, the singer confirmed his relationship with the ex-housemate, adding that he thinks she overdid her performance at the house all just to win the prize money.
On his relationship with Gifty, he said: “Gift is my girlfriend and everybody should know about that. You see us together all the time and I never denied her for any reason.
“However I did not want to say so much because I did not want to say things that would make her go out of the house. I have known her since 2013 and I knew her through my manager, Energy.
“We spoke on the phone several times before we became close. Then it was Blackberry that was in vogue, so we used to chat a lot and that was how I got to know her.”
On what he thinks of her performance at the house, he said: “Her performance at the Big Brother house was all a game and she had to do anything to get the money. That was her strategy but she actually overplayed it.
“We are all humans and we make mistakes which we can correct. I don’t know what I would have done if I was in her shoes, so I cannot judge her. I could have done worse things but the camera was not on me.”

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :