Saturday 5 November 2016

Life Hacker

PLS ADVICE: My Boyfriend is very Aggressive with My Pant!es – Nigerian Girl Reveals Juicy Details



A young Nigerian lady has opened up on the s*xual antics of her boyfriend who constantly tears her panties with his bare teeth.

This unnamed Nigerian lady wrote to an online relationship page – Break or Make-up about the s*xual obsession of her man.

Read the story below:
I can’t take this anymore Bom so I must speak out. My boyfriend is too aggressive with my underwear, he has used all his teeth to tear all my panties and bra in the name of romantic s*x.
This guys teeth is so sharp that before you say jack he has used his teeth to destroy all my pant, chew this pant like chewing gum and start with my clit. The next thing he runs to my bra and say he needs something hard to bite on when he is enjoying the s*x.

I have asked him severally to stop acting like a vampire looking for blood to suck, you all need to be there to see his face as he moans chewing my panties or bra. I am really getting scared and uncomfortable, I have tried to call him to order but he says that is his nature to chew something hard during s*x and my panties and bra turns him on.
I stopped wearing panties and bra when I know it’s time to make love,I just wear my night gown, but do you all know that this guy chewed both the night gown. Please any advise for me? Because I don’t see any future with him before he chews me raw one day.

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :