Thursday 10 November 2016

Life Hacker

Nigerian Guy Shares Neakady Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal

fullsizerender-2



A boy (using BOY because real men don’t do this) sent in over 52 very raunchy photos to us to post, claiming he wants to pay back hi girlfriend who left him because of their cultural difference. Read what he sent below;fullsizerender-3Instead of do what he wants, I have decided to drop a very  STREN WARNING!!! to every female out there to STOP sending their ynash photos to any man they are not married to! Must a relationship be built on sharing your toto and breast to guys?

Females for a change and making you great again mbok! Stop sending your breast and toto to people you are not married to.  The photos will be attached below but the victims face will be blacked out for her protection.
For the boy who sent this. I warn you to delete all those photos you sent me and move on with your life and if you try as much as go to any website to drop this photos and have it posted. I will blog your photo, number, Facebook, and house address. Yes, I will do that. So be warned
To show you a proof of the photos this boy sent….
aass

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :