Thursday 13 October 2016

Life Hacker

Photos: “Women Need No Men On This Planet At All” – Nicki Minaj Brags


Popular female rapper made this feminist declaration in a recent interview with Marie Claire magazine. The bootilicious rapper who sat on two nude men on the cover of the magazine, is quoted as saying:
nicki-need-no-man
“Nowadays, I feel like (young women) see marrying into money, I think that’s a big thing now. I don’t want that to be a woman’s goal in life.

I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman. You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently.”
nicki-need-no-man1

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :