Sunday 23 October 2016

Life Hacker

Meet The Woman Planning To Sell Her Virg!nity In Order To Help Her Family. (Photos)



‘A 2014 blaze ruined the 20-year-old’s family residence in Seattle – and there was no insurance, according to the news outlet. Now, Stone is living at a legal brothel in Nevada.
She told CNN that she saw a Facebook advertisement and, ‘I found out all about the brothels and the money. ‘It made me think, “Wow, it’s a chance at fixing all that I need to fix.”‘
She said in the interview: ‘I have the right to choose what I do with my body. And in this troubling economy, do you blame me?’
Stone contacted brothel owner Dennis Hof – who owns the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, among others – and he said yes to the deal, which involves him getting half of the bid, according to CNN.
Stone hasn’t taken an offer yet, with her virginity bid at more than $400,000, according to the report.
She explained: ‘I’m waiting for a man who I feel a connection with so that the experience can be special for both of us. It’s really not just about the money.’
Stone told CNN she’s under contract to offer men non-intercourse services, explaining: ‘I have done small simple parties. Massage parties, stuff that has been very PG-13.’
Stone revealed: ‘I anticipate to continue working at the ranch for the next five years. I plan to go to law school in the future.’

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :