Saturday 8 October 2016

Life Hacker

“I Have Changed Housemaids Four Times Because Of My Husband, He Still Sleeps With Them” (Must See)

An unnamed woman has written to a relationship therapist, about her husband’s
promiscuous nature.
According to her, her husband patronizes under-aged secondary school girls in Lagos and has also forced her to change housemaids severally.
This is not the husband I asked God for. Omo ale Oloriburuku of a nuisance. Skirt will kill him, obo lo ma pa e. Oba! Alapa ma si se oshi. Iyo leye e. Iyoooo lo ma pa e ku. Basturdd of a man. Am tired! Am tired! I cannot wait to take my children n move out to Europe. Am tired. Dear young girls of the world please don’t marry.
Have changed 4 housegirls. He will be sleeping with them. I even acquired one housegirl of 15 years, my husband impregnated her. O cost me ni 30k la ti se oyun yen.
He will be buying them spaghetti tops and android wears. He will go and park outside Iju grammar schools and be toasting college infant girls.
Am tired, he steals my savings money. He will disappear for 1 week. Appear again when my salary is been made. Am tired. I want to divorce but am too broke to afford a barrister now. Help me!
Am tired of prayers. Even if Pastor adeboye prays on the matter. God won’t hear him. This is not a Husband. Am yet to wake from this nightmare.

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :