Wednesday 19 October 2016

Life Hacker

Help! I was Having S*x With My Wife and This Shocking Thing Happened…What Do I Do?

Image result for Help! I was Having S*x With My Wife and This Shocking Thing Happened…What Do I Do?

A man has cried for help over this incident that occurred as he was having s*x with the wife some months after she gave birth.
A man has asked for help after what happened to his wife while he was having s*x with her. Read below as shared by Cynthia Valerian Raphaels. 
************
Help please, I feel ashamed asking my friends. My marriage is 3 years with two children and my wife just put to bed last 4 months. Two days ago, we were having s*x and the condom I wore got stuck inside her v*gina and despite all we have done, it’s not yet out, what should we do please?
Bikonu if anybody here has experienced condoms stuck in their v*gina.

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :