Friday 16 September 2016

Life Hacker

So Touching! The Emotional Note Written by an 11-year-old Nigerian Girl to Her Mum, Goes Viral


As many Nigerian families across the country continue to witness hardship which is as a result of the current economic recession, a young girl has written a tear-jerking note to her mum, and has gone viral.
The note from the 11-year-old girl reads: “Mummy sorry just remember God is with you. It seems the issue is money. Take this N1000. Remember that I am still your best friend and I am sorry that it is only N1000 I can give you but don’t worry when I grow up, I will buy you a car and big house.”

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :