Tuesday 13 September 2016

Life Hacker

She Tried To Commit Suicide For Attention Not Love, I Dont Ever Want To Have Anything To Do With Her Again – Suicide Mary’s BF Finally Speaks


AMG boss, Criss Kwaku Waddle has spoken about what transpired between him and the SHS graduate, Mary. Hetalked about how he met her, her suicide attempt, and more. Criss Waddle was on Hitz FM and according to the ‘Bie Gya’ hitmaker, she met Mary through one of the social media platforms.
On how he met Mary, he said, “We met through one of the social media platforms just this year. We became friends for a couple of months and we’ve been chilling once in a while. She used to come to my place and so basically that’s how we met.”
Talking about her alleged suicide attempt, he said, “I think she framed all those things up just for attention. The blood doesn’t even look real and her posture on the floor even pointed to this fact. I’m done with her. I won’t wanna see her again, that’s it. Like I already told everyone, I’m not interested in dating her and I won’t date her for anything, no.”
love
Mary Obeng’s nu.de photos were circulating on social media some few days ago. According to Criss Waddle, that’s not the girl and that’s not his bathroom as well The Ayi hitmaker so disclosed that he has learnt his lessons and never again would he deal with irresponsible ladies.

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :