Friday 5 August 2016

Life Hacker

This Shocking Thing Happened to My Womb When We Had S*x – Girl Dating ‘Endowed’ Man Opens Up


A young lady has opened up on how her womb shifted position and was later damaged through her romantic relationship with her boyfriend who possesses a gigantic cock.
A Nigerian girl has bared her mind on social media about her inability to bare children for the rest of her life due to continued s*x with a man that enlarged his p*nis.
Read her mind-boggling account below:
I am very sure I have never done an abortion before but I have been dating guys with massive manhood, every time they are done I bleed but I enjoy it. But this last guy I dated had a dragon size d*ck and he also uses cream to enlarge it more. This guy’s d*ck can kill any woman and scatter her body parts.
But I kept enduring it that one day I almost died because it was as if my anus was pulling out of my body. I got treated and we continued, not until he forced me to start having anal s*x and it was the worst mistake of my life. Every part of my body damage and when I started bleeding, the doctor ran some test and told me that my womb has shifted, I had to go to native women to adjust it, but still I just feel something dangling inside my body. Not until I ran the final test and the doctor said my womb was damaged. How ?
Can it be his d*ck? I believe it is, because when the doctor was asking me about abortion and I told him I have never,I had to own up and showed him this my boyfriends d*ck picture, even the doctor shouted and said no no no this is harmful to your body. What do I do now. He said he is not ready for marriage and I think I will go spiritual for him, he just can’t use me like this, he must marry me.
Any other solution will help .

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :