Monday 8 August 2016

Life Hacker

Please Help! I H@d S3x With Our Dog to Please My Boyfriend, Now He is Blackmailing Me


A girl has cried out for help after sleeping with a dog to please her boyfriend only for him to use it to blackmail her.
A girl in need of help has made a shocking confession how she slept with a dog just to please her pervert boyfriend. Now he is using it to blackmail her. See how Yoanswers revealed the details below:
***********
I am 23 and lived with my boyfriend for 3 years. He was older than me by 10 years and my family warned me about him. He was always getting me to masturbate our German Shepherd. Anyway after about a year of encouraging me I finally had s*x with our dog for him.
I carried on having s*x with our dog for 2 years letting my boyfriend watch. About six months ago I found out that my boyfriend has been having s*x with his younger sister and he has now left me and is with her.
He has also told everyone about me with the dog and has told everyone that this is why he left me. Now nobody wants to know me even my younger sister. The worst part is, I still love him and want him back. I know I should hate him after what he has done but I would do anything to have him back.
Am I normal or is there something wrong with me. All of my friends have left me and I know what I have done is disgusting but I actually started to enjoy doing it with the dog.

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :