Saturday 13 August 2016

Life Hacker

ADVICE -Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (SEE PHOTO)


I attached this picture so that others will understand my feelings because the other place i shared they said am not serious or just trying to frame her,
there is a girl i have been dating before God and man she brings food for me at times and i eat but each time i request to visit her house she will refuse with silly excuse and God knows i really wanna marry her then as God may have it,
I did some investigations and with help of God i met an old friend who knows her and family very well, so he took me to the girls house to see her family casually, the front door was locked so we passed through kitchen, my people what i saw made me speechless the whole house was so dirty from the kitchen to the parlor was all messed up, and this is a girl that made me believe she’s cool, make ups, claims her family is rich etc. Please what do I do?

Life Hacker

About Life Hacker

I Am A Blogger furthermore a web journal designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Sponsored

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :